How to find number of AC made?

I was wondering if there was any way to look up the number of a certain helicopter manufactured/currently in use. I've looked around the FAA website, but as always, I'm horrible at navigating that site. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I was wondering if there was any way to look up the number of a certain helicopter manufactured/currently in use. I've looked around the FAA website, but as always, I'm horrible at navigating that site. Any help is greatly appreciated.

This month's issue of Business Jet Traveler lists most models (except lil trainers) of helo's and all the specs including # made.

What make/model were you looking for ?

Goldy

Basically I was hoping for a list of single engine turbine helicopters, number made and all that. Bell 206 variants, Eurocopters, MD and the S-333.

Edit: do you happen to know the name of the article?

Edited by ADRidge

Basically I was hoping for a list of single engine turbine helicopters, number made and all that. Bell 206 variants, Eurocopters, MD and the S-333.

Edit: do you happen to know the name of the article?

Business Jet Traveler, Buyers Guide 2009, came out last month.

The 333 is not listed, I dont think there are very many of them (although I have time in one thanks to DP).

It lumps all the Jetranger variants together and shows 2,215 built, and 407 Longrangers. I'll let you get your hands on the magazine. Maybe go visit a Jet FBO to find one.

Goldy