337's...

adam32

have the mech pencil out the mod and get with the FSDO man in your area and see if you can get a field approval from that

Yeah, we were just hoping to find one already done...less paperwork and headaches with the Feds...

uhh... there is no database for 337's. If you're really motivated and you believe it has already been done... You can request the faa aircraft file for all the Hiller 12c's by N number and pay the couple bucks per aircraft and maybe find one that has been filed... Yes, that is as good as your gonna get.

337s should be in the RFM. They are all done differently, so there is no database or record that I know of, other than the 337 for the individual aircraft. Some companies do use the same one for several aircraft, but I don't think they're stored anywhere else. If it's an STC, that should be available, but it's not a 337, it's an STC.

337s should be in the RFM. They are all done differently, so there is no database or record that I know of, other than the 337 for the individual aircraft. Some companies do use the same one for several aircraft, but I don't think they're stored anywhere else. If it's an STC, that should be available, but it's not a 337, it's an STC.

I heard they should be available through the Freedom of Information Act, but I'm sure it would be more of a hassle then its worth. Lets just hope I find a fuel pump that works so I don't have to do a 337 on a conversion...

YES they are available! You do have to pay to have the faa make you a copy of them... All 337's are sent to Oklahoma City and entered into the aircraft permenant record. It costs $10 per aircraft for a CD of the aircraft record or less if you go paper... like I said.. you have to have an idea that what your looking for has been done before... if you're just wanting to search and see what's out there on 337's for your make/model it is going to cost $$.

http://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/a...rcraft_records/