Looking for Air operators !!

HELIFIN

VR-Members,

We prepared successfully a financing model for Helicopter companies and private individuals. The clients, we work with, are able to purchase Helicopters, new or used up to 1 Million USD, through these financial sources.

What we are looking for , are partners, air operators, which are willing to take these helicopters under their wings and to operate them for the investors. This will create a win win situation for the Investor, Owner but also for the helicopter company or flight school.

It would be a great help for us, if we just find a few partners throughout the nation we are able to work with. All suggestions are welcome and will go through our compliance department.

We already started to contact different companies out there, but as usual in the aviation industry, the CEOs are either flying or dont return phone calls.

We look forward to a positive response and some input from the valuable members of this board.

Martin

Actually, this thread spent about 3 days hidden while we considered whether or not to delete it. In the end, we made it visible so that you, the VR members, could decide on the legitimacy of this offer. Personally, I think it reads like a 419 scam, but it could be that the poster simply has poor English writing skills. (As if mine are better :lol: )

Actually, this thread spent about 3 days hidden while we considered whether or not to delete it. In the end, we made it visible so that you, the VR members, could decide on the legitimacy of this offer. Personally, I think it reads like a 419 scam, but it could be that the poster simply has poor English writing skills. (As if mine are better :lol: )

That's what I thought when I first saw it. Looks like a scam. Hopefully not, but seems too good to be true.

many things you could search....

martin fritz...

his wife..nancy -who is a real estate agent

the email...helifox

and company working for...DBD = dynamic business development

different language mentioned...i believe thats austrian or german

perhaps the somewhat disorganized presentation of this is more cuz its something just getting started....? ..perhaps im just not concerned enough about a scam cuz i have no $ to give ;)

I'd be interested in hearing more about what you are offering.

Sorry for the late response but i just came back from some bankers meetings. Please send me an email to martin@atfin.net or call me direct 702 232 6605

Martin

For all those who believe i am a scammer !! SHAME on YOU, do your homework first before you shout out such BS.

Here is my background:

13 years instructor for fire fighters in Austria

Operation Manager of a helicopter company in Austria. GP Heavy load lifting division ( company lost his investor after one year) We operated MI 8, Kamov 32 und MIL MI 26

Commercial Helicopter Pilot rated for:

R22

Schweizer 300

Bell 206

EC120

Kamov K32 a

I spent 200k Euro for my own education and know what it means to get your dream financed.

Reference: Zillertaler Gletscherbahnen, Owner

Police Helicopter base Innsbruck, Walter Strolz

Fire Fighter academy Tirol, Gruber Alfons

Knauss Helicopter, Roy Knauss

Universial Realty Las Vegas, Scott Baudry

I am coming out of the helicopter industry and know about the difficulties in financing. I work now for a bank, which is able to provide this type of financing and we just packaged it up especially for the aviation industry.

I am doing this because i think, this is a win win situation for all, especially those who are not getting financed during the hard economic times. Banks in the US had to swallow a lot in the past, therefore the lending practices became more and more challenging.

My heart is in Aviation and good education for flight students. We saw what happened to SSH students and this should be avoided in future with the right financial partners.

My target is it to help air operators, flight schools and those who want to start their own business with a financial advise and partners to do so.

dont get me wrong, but if i want to scam, i am not going to do it in a forum, where a student has to come up with 65-80k USD for his education and then to work for 15USD an hour as CFI. And the most people in here do have this background

post-14793-1251732355_thumb.jpg

many things you could search....

martin fritz...

his wife..nancy -who is a real estate agent

the email...helifox

and company working for...DBD = dynamic business development

different language mentioned...i believe thats austrian or german

perhaps the somewhat disorganized presentation of this is more cuz its something just getting started....? ..perhaps im just not concerned enough about a scam cuz i have no $ to give ;)

AT least somebody did his homework before he calls it a scam...

For all those who believe i am a scammer !! SHAME on YOU, do your homework first before you shout out such BS.

Well with an attitude like that I can't see you doing much business with anyone on here. In this day and age, jumping to the conclusion of something being a scam at first view is a legitimate and understandable response to your vague first post. Especially when you took so long to reply.

dont get me wrong, but if i want to scam, i am not going to do it in a forum, where a student has to come up with 65-80k USD for his education and then to work for 15USD an hour as CFI. And the most people in here do have this background

On the contrary, there have been many in this community that have been screwed over financially by other people. The most notable of which comes from your current location as you've posted in your profile.

AT least somebody did his homework before he calls it a scam...

I still don't believe it...sorry.

Anyone can post on the internet....Anyone can use other people's names, businesses, hijack web sites, etc. It's called identity theft. Do I know anything about that? You bet...

For someone that's been doing this since 2007 (from your 1/2 page web site), the information posted was less than appealing.

If you truly are whom you say you are, the information you posted should have portrayed a more prepared notice/offer.

I still don't believe it...sorry.

Anyone can post on the internet....Anyone can use other people's names, businesses, hijack web sites, etc. It's called identity theft. Do I know anything about that? You bet...

For someone that's been doing this since 2007 (from your 1/2 page web site), the information posted was less than appealing.

If you truly are whom you say you are, the information you posted should have portrayed a more prepared notice/offer.

All the posters here have some good points, however, the webpage has nothing to do with the company i work for. The company Helifox is in their beginning stages and will go the same direction.

I did not offer financial services in here because it is against the rules. We were simply looking for air operator willing to take, the from the investors, purchased aircrafts under dry lease contract to complete an investment package.

Therefore i did not mention too much about the loan program we work with, because it was not my intent to advertise.

As far as of internet identity. Everyone is invited to check with my references, therefore i posted them here.

I am aware of these fraud schemes, have been there, got also burned. I could write some books about this one.