Cheap time

i'm gonna up my rate. you shoulda taken it when i offered to fly it for 250 plus expenses. at the advice of boatfixer, i'm upping my rate to 450 plus expenses. let me know when you need me to go.

Some day, if I am fortunate enough to own and operate my own helicopters, I will post "Cross Country Learning Experience Available for the right student" and offer that empty seat to a pilot in need of time with the right attitude.

Of course, I dont begrudge guys trying to make an extra buck too!

Some day, if I am fortunate enough to own and operate my own helicopters, I will post "Cross Country Learning Experience Available for the right student" and offer that empty seat to a pilot in need of time with the right attitude.

Of course, I dont begrudge guys trying to make an extra buck too!

When/if you ever own your own ship and operate your own company you will rethink the "free ride" thing...

I have a lawn that needs to be mowed. For the experience, you only have to pay me $50. :)

I trained on a push mower and have been looking into gaining some time in a riding mower, ideally a ZTR, or at least something with electric start. What kind of mower are you offering? Do you think this experience will help me get a job in golf course maintenance, cause that's what I want to do once I have the experience.

I trained on a push mower and have been looking into gaining some time in a riding mower, ideally a ZTR, or at least something with electric start. What kind of mower are you offering? Do you think this experience will help me get a job in golf course maintenance, cause that's what I want to do once I have the experience.

Nice offer, but, i have a newer mower and will travel. I will pay you $75 for the opportunity. oh, of course i will provide the fuel.

:-)

I need someone to help me ferry a helicopter from Madera, ca to Dallesport, wa as soon as possible. $150 per hour is what you'll pay. This is a time building opportunity for someone without many hours, I am a CFI. email me at rejigger@yahoo.com for all the details.

I'll trade you fixed wing time (I'm a CFI) for the rotor wing experience. ;)