chicago helicopter training

I just finished my third lesson and these guys at Chicagoheli are awesome. They are so easy to talk too and far exceed the normal training agenda according to the books i have. He hardly touches the controls and let me fly every time. I am so excited and can't stop thinking about the next lesson, which is tomorrow. Trying to do it everyday that they can get me in and it has been everyday i wanted too so far, That is another thing, they work around my schedule and still take their time with any questions and flying. Hey, if anyone is in the area that needs lessons, i recommend these guys, cheaper prices and really good at what they do. Plus, it will give me someone to talk student to student with about flying. I don't have anyone around to talk choppers with right now except the trainers and i am sure they hear enough of the same thing from everyone, but still listen to me. Let me know if your in the naperville, il area and we'll talk. Stay safe, and by the way, did i mention i can't wait for my next lesson!!!!

LOL. congrats, you sound like me a few years ago. And yes, your friends will soon only year this come out of your mouth "Helicopter, helicopter...helicopter, helicopter-oh, HELICOPTER..helicopter helicopter...". Find some fellow student buddies, or go grab a beer with your CFI. Your brain is prob spinning.

Wait until you hit CFI training...then you may not be soo excited about your next lesson!!!! HAHA

I used to live out there. There was a school called Procopters that I did my Private at but then they closed. There was nothing else in the area so I bolted out to California. Maybe when I go back to Chicago I'll swing by and take a flight.

JD

I just finished my third lesson and these guys at Chicagoheli are awesome. They are so easy to talk too and far exceed the normal training agenda according to the books i have. He hardly touches the controls and let me fly every time. I am so excited and can't stop thinking about the next lesson, which is tomorrow. Trying to do it everyday that they can get me in and it has been everyday i wanted too so far, That is another thing, they work around my schedule and still take their time with any questions and flying. Hey, if anyone is in the area that needs lessons, i recommend these guys, cheaper prices and really good at what they do. Plus, it will give me someone to talk student to student with about flying. I don't have anyone around to talk choppers with right now except the trainers and i am sure they hear enough of the same thing from everyone, but still listen to me. Let me know if your in the naperville, il area and we'll talk. Stay safe, and by the way, did i mention i can't wait for my next lesson!!!!

Man you sound exactly like I did. It only gets better, in my opinion. Remember, if you study up on the maneuvers and ground items you'll be covering the next lesson it'll make everything easier on both you and your instructor. This helicopter thing is an addiction, and you're only going to fall deeper down that rabbit hole. Enjoy the ride!

jd,

He fly's out of naperville airport at aero estates on the corner of hwy 59 and montgomery rd. super close to my house and nice. Definatly, stop by if you ever out this way, I know i'll be here for four years before they transfer me again.

adridge, that is exactly what i have been doing. It drives me crazy if a day goes by and i am not in the helicopter, but i am sure i will get my time in them one way or another.