UPDATE RE: VR on Facebook!

Lindsey

Hello everyone,

Lyn and I have been in discussion regarding the Vertical Reference facebook group. As it turns out, his company, LLB Enterprises Group, Inc., was already in the beginning stages of creating a Corporate Facebook Page for Vertical Reference.

The current group, which is unofficial, but in the name of Vertical Reference, will be shut down temporarily. Because the content contained there is not under the control of LLB Enterprises Group, Inc., it creates a liability for Lyn, something none of us want.

That said, Lyn and I have talked and he has offered this: as LLB Enterprises was going to create a corporate Facebook page anyway, he will set one up (note: a corporate page, not an informal group), and I will be in charge of its content (though of course under the eye of LLB Enterprises Group, Inc.).

My apologies to those who spent time posting pictures and video - feel free to contribute to an existing Helicopter Students group, or create a new one, but not under the name of Vertical Reference, LLB Enterprises, etc. The new page will have pictures and video, but as it is a Corporate account, cannot contain unofficial or unapproved items. That said, we can all still use the Corporate page with the same intent as the unofficial Group: to connect with other fans of Vertical Reference!

I will update this when the Corporate page is up and running.

Thanks all, and Lyn especially.

Best regards,

Lindsey Kanno

Just Joined,just look for the pic of my Commuter Jr. helicopter and me...:)

Timothy Heilig

post-14306-1254327307_thumb.jpg

I blame it all on Goldy.

No really, its ok! I accept all blame and responsibility. I have to have something for all my attorneys to do all day. Bastards make too much money!

Thanks Lindsey and it was nice talking to you. Have emailed you the permissions and we can work on that together. I certainly appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to help.

Sorry for the rest of the folks who entered info into her wall on behalf of VR.

I can't find it...

Ummm, you have to read the part that says they took it down, and will put it back up as an "official" site.

I'm bummed.

Goldy

Ummm, you have to read the part that says they took it down, and will put it back up as an "official" site.

I'm bummed.

Goldy

It was a great idea, but implemented in the wrong manner. No worries, it won't be long. Hang in there.