My WOFT Packet Progress. EDIT. Selected!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

I graduated BCT Yesterday at Ft. Benning, and today I was bussed to Rucker. I am now a WOC. I start processing tuesday, and cross the street on Friday.

What a culture shock. Going from PFC nobody to officer canidate with the weekend off in three hours!

We got there on a Saturday and didn't get that weekend off :( It was a bummer.

Enjoy your freedom while it lasts!

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome to see people getting selected!

As of two weeks ago, I am fully qualified.

AFQT = 97

GT = 130

AFAST = 128

256 on my PT test. I'm sure I could get close to maxing it now.

Maxed my board scores 75 out of 75, recieved very good comments, and was strongly reccomened for WOFT/WOCS.

No law waivers.

No health waivers.

And have my Class 1A flight physical.

3 LOR's 1 from retired CW4 retired from training Apache pilots, 1 from retired CW3 who is a career aviator, 1 from Mayor of my City.

Now I just have to wait and see if I get selected... September 15th is the next board. This wait is just awful.

Awesome to see people getting selected!

As of two weeks ago, I am fully qualified.

AFQT = 97

GT = 130

AFAST = 128

256 on my PT test. I'm sure I could get close to maxing it now.

Maxed my board scores 75 out of 75, recieved very good comments, and was strongly reccomened for WOFT/WOCS.

No law waivers.

No health waivers.

And have my Class 1A flight physical.

3 LOR's 1 from retired CW4 retired from training Apache pilots, 1 from retired CW3 who is a career aviator, 1 from Mayor of my City.

Now I just have to wait and see if I get selected... September 15th is the next board. This wait is just awful.

Get used to the waiting it only gets worse, I had to wait for my selection results for 3 months.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes we did. We had some damn good NOE flying after a false insertion. That big ol bird can really haul the mail 10ft over the trees.

Sounds like I will be arriving back to B-co around the same time you will be getting there. I am not looking forward to it :mellow: Did your class get a Chinook ride out to Wocistan?

That's really cool they are doing that for you guys now. We got a bus ride. Haha

It was a good ol time. I am near days from graduating....off post pass on Sunday. Its going to be fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah B Co switched that to phase 1 now since there is less and less FSXXI hold people now. How long is the wait now for JOPD/BOLC/SERE now? It was six months not to long ago.....As for me 3 more weeks and I'll be done with the 64 course and graduate right before Thanksgiving, been two years here for me.

Well, I am moved in here at Rucker. My class leader text messaged saying I am on Fun-Det now. Great...