helicopter or helicycle, why?

spubar44

I happened to run across this older thread where at the time I was still building my Helicycle, and still had 6 months before mt turbine arrived. Fast forward to now. I absolutely love this helicopter, and have been flying it in single digit temps here in Illinois. I take it up every few days, and the more I fly it, the more I love it. I tell the whole story and my forced landing from my self induced flameout was posted here. I let the machine down, and thankfully I redeemed myself with a successful autorotation. I am not the same pilot, and I actually feel like I feel like I am more in tune with this machine than ever. I came in here belly up and shared my mistake, and received much appreciated advice. I will continue posting my experiences here, but not every flight. I would be on here wa too much if I did! I am approaching 40 hours since I first flew it September 1st. Merry Christmas everyone, and may God bless you all in 2011. Stan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic