Check out my new WEB SHOW

AdminLB

Howdy all,

As most of you know I have dabbled in a lot of things to help bring all kinds of information and people together in our industy to include Ebooks, Seminars, Websites, Message Boards, Magazine Articles, Photography, Newsletter, Audio and Video.

I recently partnered with Rotorcraft Professional Magazine to create the Rotorcraft Pro Media Network which will be doing new and bold things in 2010. Our goal is to bring it all together and offer audiences and advertisers alike a much broader and richer media experience.

I want to take the helicopter industry beyond just print, pictures, words and websites. I want to take our video and audio capabilities to the next level and try and create content with many dimensions.

On that note, I thought I would try and produce my own web show called "On Location" with Lyn Burks. I plan on travelling the country and doing some educational pieces along with some editorial and company profiles which will include the cross promotion of digital print, photography, video and audio.

Anyway, here is my first real shot at it. I produced and edited this mini-series on Night Flight Concepts (NVG training company) alone.......talk about a steep learning curve! I hope you enjoy it and gain something from it. Critics are welcome to chime in as well.

http://www.justhelicopters.tv/Play/TabId/2...pts-1-Of-4.aspx

PS. In the second week of January 2010 I will be spending an entire week with Bristow in the Oil Fields doing and entire piece on "The day in the life of an offshore oil pilot". Stay tuned!

Howdy all,

.......Anyway, here is my first real shot at it. I produced and edited this mini-series on Night Flight Concepts (NVG training company) alone.......talk about a steep learning curve! I hope you enjoy it and gain something from it. Critics are welcome to chime in as well.

http://www.justhelicopters.tv/Play/TabId/2...pts-1-Of-4.aspx

PS. In the second week of January 2010 I will be spending an entire week with Bristow in the Oil Fields doing and entire piece on "The day in the life of an offshore oil pilot". Stay tuned!

Great idea Lyn. For many of us "wanta be's", it will allow us a first look at what we dream of every day!

Kudos.....

Cheers

Rotorrodent

Great job Lyn- as a pilot I loved every second. As a former TD, you allowed yourself to go off mic a couple times. Always have your mic on!

A plus on the video quality. Let us know if you come over to L.A. Otherwise we'll see you at HAI.

Goldy