Give it a rest man. It's like an F'ing soap opera up there. Shut up, go to the school you like and let people form their own opinions. And yes ....... I AM aware of the flight school situations in CO.

• Like 2

'Fraid not. I will continue to dispel rumors and misinformation as long as I see it show up on these forums. If there is drama... Hmmm... I wonder who is the source?

I agree with your statement about going to the school you like and letting people form their own opinions. My main point is it would be wise for anyone to explore all options and gather all info before forming their own opinions.

Rumors?!? You dug up a post from 2009! All your doing is trying keep the drama going and feel like your part of it. Your the definition of a troll.

Your either part of M1. Or that new outfit, trying to quietly make your place look better

Edited by clay
  • Like 2

Yes, 2009, yet it is still visable to anyone who performs a search, which would be expected if anyone is researching flight schools. I'm not attacking anyone. I'm hoping to help inform people that they need to fully research all their options when selecting a flight school. Rather than bashing anyone, how about everyone remain professional and stick to facts?

If there is drama, I certainly do not wish to prolong any of it. I prefer to stay out of it when I can. I also I feel it is right to defend what I feel is right. It's apparently an unpopular stance to take. Very few people seem to do that anymore, anywhere, unless they're putting on a facade because they're trying to get elected for public office. Why let detractors have their say and let those responses go unanswered?

I am a student at ROTRs.

In the interests of stopping "the drama", I will not respond to further posts in this topic.

In the interests of stopping "the drama", I will not respond to further posts in this topic.

Enough said! :)

• Like 1

Yes, 2009, yet it is still visable to anyone who performs a search, which would be expected if anyone is researching flight schools.

If there is drama, I certainly do not wish to prolong any of it.

Why let detractors have their say and let those responses go unanswered?

I gotta say, sometimes silence is louder. In reopening this thread you have gotten it read many more times than it would have had you let it lay. And I don't think you have done a good job of clearing the name or adding much credibility to the school. Just my opinion in reading what was written. Having said that, I'm not researching schools....

• Like 1

Hello folks... Done some research again and just wanted to touch base with everyone here to verify my info just in case things have changed and the websites do not reflect it or I just don't know about it yet..

Looks like I'm finally getting my life long dream to get to Colorado. While it will only be for a week or so (as long as everything works out) I'm still gonna get out there.

In my opinion,

All flight schools have a personality. A “vibe” if you will. Go and see which school gives you the best “vibe” and which ones don’t. For example, I once taught at a school which required the students wear a uniform! Dockers, shirt and tie!!! Not everyone was down for that so they went elsewhere. With that, after you find the best vibe, you’ll need to consider all of the other variables such as safety record, number of aircraft, number of students, reputation, chances of being hired,so-on-and-so-forth…. Plug all of that together and you’ll have your answer.

If I were deciding, I’d try to contact an operator who hires flight school 1000 hour CFI’s. Like PHI or Temsco. They may have some helpful information…..

• Like 3