Kremer goes to Switzerland!

RkyMtnHI

One of our team members (Kremer) went to Switzerland and met up with a friend of ours that has an operation over there... thought you folks might like to see some of his photos!! Lucky guy got to fly this Astar to the top of the Swiss Alps, fly in this Lama AND go paragliding!!

More photos here:

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm243/R...I2/Switzerland/

aloha,

dp

wow, i need to take a trip like that. sounds like an awesome experience. so what kind of work are they doing, and what kind of altitudes? thanks for sharing the pictures, the first one looks like it could be a Eurocopter ad.

wow, i need to take a trip like that. sounds like an awesome experience. so what kind of work are they doing, and what kind of altitudes? thanks for sharing the pictures, the first one looks like it could be a Eurocopter ad.

The AStar is used for tours and skydiving, i think they went up to 14K but not totally sure.

The Lama, which i love and now want, was picking up ski lift seats and taking them up the mountain to place on the cables.

dp

The AStar is used for tours and skydiving, i think they went up to 14K but not totally sure.

The Lama, which i love and now want, was picking up ski lift seats and taking them up the mountain to place on the cables.

dp

You'll love the performance of the Lama, just won't like the maintenance schedule! Maybe someone on here has owned one and can chime in?

You'll love the performance of the Lama, just won't like the maintenance schedule! Maybe someone on here has owned one and can chime in?

Yeah, Kremer was telling me about that. Didn't the Bossman have some of them?

dp

Yeah, Kremer was telling me about that. Didn't the Bossman have some of them?

dp

A Lama pilot was telling me about all the lubrication issues they had to do after every flight. I don't think anything out there can beat it as a workhorse high altitude lifting machine though!

I've been watching the number of BO 105's coming into the US rather cheap. I heard there were quite a few in Germany you could pick up for 150K each. Another European workhorse...

Goldy