Lyn- Whats with the new logo?

Goldy

Um, like this home page?

Picture2-4.png

No Lindsay, not that home page, the Home home page

Edited by Goldy

VR and JH have been sold, or so I hear, and Lyn will continue to run them. With the new influx of cash, perhaps there will be several upgrades in the near future?

No Lindsay, not that home page, the Home home page

You confuses me! That is what I saw when I click the "home" button or type in www.verticalreference.com ...

Anyway, it just changed to the new logo. It took awhile though, I couldn't figure out WHAT you guys were talking about!

Hmmm, so they have been sold huh? Why haven't we heard? Usually Lyn is pretty good about keeping the troops informed of these things!

I found this release over on the JH site. Never found anything on the VR site, but I havent looked very hard.

"November 10, 2009 - Rotorcraft Professional Magazine, Justhelicopters.com, Justhelicopters.TV and VerticalReference.com merge forces to create new strategic media partnership called Rotorcraft Pro Media Network (RPM). Audiences and advertisers alike will have unparalleled access to a broad range of media content to include print, e-news, video, audio, web, and social networking, all aimed at connecting the helicopter industry in new ways. "

Lindsay- at least you could figure out how to get the screen shot into the post....I couldn't !

Lyn- you need to PM me when you get a chance. I have something you want.

Goldy

Edited by Goldy

I still don't see the change. At least not to the hompage. The forum format changed though. Instead of seeing all the posts on 1 page, it just shows the 1st post and a list of post that I have to click 1 at a time.

Of course now that I post that I both figured out how to change the format and the logo changed, Though when I click the home button again it still has the old logo.

Of course now that I post that I both figured out how to change the format and the logo changed, Though when I click the home button again it still has the old logo.

Don't worry, its just a conspiracy designed to confuse you. Sorta like studying for an FAA exam !

None of you had the emailed mag yet then?

When I click the Home page new logo is there, perhaps you have some saved content the computers putting up or Goldy is correct a conspiracy to confuse some.

It is usually me,