battalion board on 22nd

Yeah, My first recruiter did asvab and meps then told me they wren't accepting. second recruiter tried to get me to join guard. third recruiter got pissed i wouldn't just enlist and dumped me on a newbie. The newbie didn't know what he was in for and lets just say he has learned alot. woft is alot of work for recruiters and they must not get much for their efforts.

Snowballs!?? Sounds like a story!

Alright, alright, the story involving the snowballs is a bit sophomoric and may let you guys down, but if you all insist, here it is. Three or four years ago, I exited from watching a movie in one of our lovely aafes theaters. During the course of the movie, a fresh blanket of snow had covered the surrounding area in about three to four inches of snow, I headed home with my friend and on the way some hooligans thought it'd be fun to bombard us with snowballs. We retaliated and these kids were like fourteen or thirteen, a couple years younger. Obviously, we pretty much clobbered them (with snow) and were walking off when they decided to throw more snow, and this was just stupid of them. I picked up the biggest snow ball I could find about the size of my head and walked up to this kid trying, and he says, laughing nervously, "What, are you going to white wash me with that?" I actually hadn't thought of that until this geniuses' suggestion, but this kid ended up with a snowball sandwich and we leave, then the next day I'm called to the Military Police station to fill out a report because some one's mommy was angry that they lost a snowball fight. Then some kid says I picked him up by the neck and I get smacked with Minor Assault with Consummated Battery, even though no further legal action was taken after that. There's the story. Yeah, this WOFT business seems weirder and weirder the more I get involved, I feel like I'm about to enter into a cult or join the circus. So, nobody was accepted this run around?

-Seth

Edited by sethmeredith