Lyn & Ragman at Heli-Ops!

RkyMtnHI

Hey all, Lyn was at our house this weekend skiing and doing a special report on Colorado Heli-Ops for his show "On location with Lyn Burks"! Then, to our surprise, Ragman and his brother Chris stopped in to visit on his cross country trek! It was a great weekend so i thought i'd share,

more photos here:

http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm243/R...0at%20Heli-Ops/

We're gonna try to get Mike out here next, so stay tuned!! :-)

aloha,

dp

DSCN0143.jpg

IMG_6862.jpg

dp- That's why I am a pilot! So I can keep the doors on and stay warm and let the guy in back with the camera freeze!

Congratulations on building such an active school. Just looking at the photos you can "Feel" the warmth and character of your business.

See you at the Expo!

Goldy

Great pictures, Dennis! Damn glad I was able to stop by and check out the company and the HeliOps staff. What an awesome group of individuals there at the facility. Everyone was curteous, very professional, very relaxed, knowledgeble, and the Company's vision of wanting to train quality, and not quantity, shows true dedication in wanting to produce top notch pilots in today's helicopter industry. Thanks again for the opportunity!

Even in the summer time!?

In the summer we switch to mountain bikes!! :-)

Thanks for the words Mark!! The opportunity was ours, to meet people like you and Chris.. we love it when VR folks stop in.

aloha,

dp

In the summer we switch to mountain bikes!! :-)

Thanks for the words Mark!! The opportunity was ours, to meet people like you and Chris.. we love it when VR folks stop in.

aloha,

dp

woohoo!!! I can do mountain biking!!! lol I'm all over that! Lend me one while I"m out there and we can go! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, everyone I came home to Colorado for the Holidays and decided to stop and visit with the gentlemen at Colorado Heliops. I have to say i agree with Ragman they are a great group of guys and very well mannered.

Hey, DP just want to say thank you for your time and kind words of wisdom. Next time I'm back in town I would love to come back out there and visit. I hope that all continues to go well for you all.

So till then keep the rotors spinning!

Thanks,

CT

Hey, DP just want to say thank you for your time and kind words of wisdom.

It was my pleasure..

Next time I'm back in town I would love to come back out there and visit.

We're counting on it.. hopefully we can take the time to go flying..

aloha,

dp