So CaL Flyers New and Old!!

JETTSET99

Hi its great time to get some extra advanced training in so cal and brush up on Emergency procedures,all by hi time Instructor and prices are the best the been in years also if your thinking about finishing up or starting helicopter training you can get FREE Flight Time YES I SAID FREE... 1 714 287-2128 Paul

Edited by JETTSET99

Hi its great time to get some extra advanced training in so cal and brush up on Emergency procedures,all by hi time Instructor and prices are the best the been in years also if your thinking about finishing up or starting helicopter training you can get FREE Flight Time YES I SAID FREE... 1 714 287-2128 Paul

I'd like to get some free time in an S58 or 58T. Thanks !

Seriously, first, what gives?

Second, we really are overdue for having a fly-in for the So Cal folks. I used to put together a breakfast meet now and then....kinda miss it.

Goldy

Ha funny yes I got mine in N90781 and back in 84-85 I always check to see if shes still around once and a wile :) she was not my first robbie but one ill never forget... number 289 of the line and still doin fine...

I still keep a running list of every tail number I have ever flown. Occasionally check the NTSB website to see what kind of trouble they have been in. If you fly a lot of R22's, its kinda eye opening. About half of the ships I flew back in the 80's have been rolled, wrecked, etc.

Sometime, somebody with a lot of extra time on their hands needs to build a helicopter databse where you input the ships you have flown and the website matches it to its current location/owner, or NTSB link!

Goldy