OK need some help...

i really appreciate all the help guys, heligirl03 and yzchopper thanks for your help :) also yzchopper if i have any questions while i go through all this with voc rehab would you mind if i sent you a pm? :P

thanks Steve, after you saying your were the first and prolly the only one voc rehab was gonna send through this training up that way im really hoping someone has not already done it where im from : /

Every state is different. If it is really sucessful I don't see why they would not allow more than one client except for the fact it is so expensive. Washington State put a cap on the spending amount for the program. I'm not sure but it might be like $25,000.00 is the max per client they will spend to train. Again any questions I can help with just let me know and I will see what I can do to answer. Good luck.

Merry Christmas

Steve

thanks Steve, after you saying your were the first and prolly the only one voc rehab was gonna send through this training up that way im really hoping someone has not already done it where im from : /

Again...helicopters and bad backs don't mix... <_<