Jetranger Time SoCal anyone? (not traffic)The real deal.

JETTSET99

Hi Im booking Jetranger time in January anyone local who would like transition training, doing autos, flying ect and a run out to SMO for typhoons lunch give me a PM. PIC and with CFI training will be at KLGB Ship will be in on a weekend. Can only book 3 pilots will be lots of fun and and easy on the wallet. Paul

2 spots left now, planning for the 23rd or 24th of January heres the days itinerary.

JETRANGER 101 CORSE

Hi this is a full day of Turbine training and fun if you love the smell of burnt JETA

The sound of a C20R starting up hanging out at a airport and eating at a airport, Then this is for you. Current rated pilots only (we can get you current if you been to busy).

800am Meet and greet coffee and donuts.

830am Ground school general topics will be The Bell 206,systems,startups,shutdowns,emergancy procedures, weight and balance and flight planning for are trip to KSMO.

Name draws for flight training order and who will be piloting to KSMO

1000am Group preflight on the ramp.

1030am Commencing of flight training.

400pm Depart for Ksmo for dinner at Typhoons.

Name draw for PIC back to KLGB.

Return flight back to KLGB.

Contact Paul @1 714 287-2128

Two questions: What is your definition of "easy on the wallet"? Seems suspicious when no numbers are advertised.

And also, you said there are three total spots open but it is a two leg cross country with a "name draw" for the PIC spot. Is this a multi day course, or does one student get the shaft?

Hi yes someone will get the shaft! ME I cover the extra flight time we are already thinking of adding a third day pilots get min 1 hour flight time with a CFI ,ground and allot fun and 2 pilots will get some extra free time on me. If one wishes they can book more time and do a full turbine transition, I have other pilots doing just that and the more hours that get booked the cheaper the fly and ride will be :) but as for now only 2 seats left unless we add another day.

Hi yes someone will get the shaft! ME I cover the extra flight time we are already thinking of adding a third day pilots get min 1 hour flight time with a CFI ,ground and allot fun and 2 pilots will get some extra free time on me. If one wishes they can book more time and do a full turbine transition, I have other pilots doing just that and the more hours that get booked the cheaper the fly and ride will be :) but as for now only 2 seats left unless we add another day.

Maybe just add one leg up to WHP and then no one gets the shaft?

Sounds like fun, personally, I would rather do an hour shooting pinnacles than straight and level flight.

Goldy

heck you can bring your date and hop over to catalina,sight see or hover for a hour.

Now there's an idea....I can take a date to Catalina, and then take the wife to dinner at Typhoons !

Edited by Goldy

Any chance you might do something like this in an R44 some day? :huh: The Jet Ranger's a lot of fun, but as a "low timer" R44 time is more valuable.

I'm pretty sure if you contact any flight school with a R44 you would have no problem getting an instructor to take you and screw around for a day, and/or work on your SFAR items.

If you are not having any luck in southern CA, then come up on to central CA and I will hook you up.

Actually, what I was hoping for, was R44 time here in California that would also be "easy on the wallet", since every time I see "cheap R44 time building" its somewhere back East, usually Florida. :(

Actually, what I was hoping for, was R44 time here in California that would also be "easy on the wallet", since every time I see "cheap R44 time building" its somewhere back East, usually Florida. :(

butters- you can get some cheap 44 time at VNY in a really nice ship....fast as hell. PM me for the details.

Goldy