site

500E

Starting to get problems loading VR

Site appears to be a lot slower when contacted

Sometimes there is a time out on trying to establish contact, if and when it does then there are 2 different ways it behaves 1\ it tells me I do not have the correct name or PW. 2\ it goes half way on progress bar & stops.

None of the other sites such as PP & RW show the same problem.

Still using FFox. Anyone else with problems??

Sometimes there is a time out on trying to establish contact, if and when it does then there are 2 different ways it behaves 1\ it tells me I do not have the correct name or PW. 2\ it goes half way on progress bar & stops.

I noticed some slowness here and there a few times but it has always loaded up for me. I'm using IE still.

Not having any problems at all and I'm using FFox as well. Your symptoms are very typical of a Hard Drive being within 15% of full. Check on that and if so, delete some large files and that should bring you back up to speed.

Hope that helps....Cheers

Rotorrodent

Well I take back what I said.. Go figure... Yesterday while trying to log out I was getting an error. Something about password not correct. I shut the browser down too quickly so I couldn't read the message completely. And before you suggest it rotorrodent I just reformated my HD so I'm over 50% free!! :)