R22 beta for sale

martin1

hi there,i am new on this site.i am from South africa and I am selling my R22. it is a 1993 with a 10 hole pannel and dc headsets with a weird passenger door window that can be uncliped into a circle piece.it needs its 12 year overhaul,its white with blue trim/not navy,a lighter blue.this ship was never a trainer and has no accident history,this will be the first time it is overhauled,so the 2200 houres on the ship was floan ove 12 years,so it wasent flown much or thrashed since it came from RHC.the serial number is 2244 and can be chekced if you are unsure about me or this add.I want $40000 for this ship and i will ship it anywhere in the world if you cover the shipping costs.I bought this heli and was planning on getting it overhauled but my financial situation dident turn out the way it should have. If you had the money to buy and overhaul this heli,it would be a real bargain,thank you,If I got a decent offer from any one,I would prob exept

post-15488-1267257821_thumb.jpg

post-15488-1267257873_thumb.jpg

post-15488-1267257947_thumb.jpg

The post could be for $50 dollars and the buyer covers the shipping costs, it would not matter. These sorts of ads are all over craigslist, buy a car that is 10K under bluebook because a death in the family, cat got ran over by the dog, etc etc. My thoughts are that somebody did not do their homework on what a good deal would be before they tried to organize their scam.

Good luck OP, do more research next time and you might land a sucker.

Safa,

Has nothing to do w/ xenophobia, or the minimal fee converting the a/c to a US registry (N #). After working for a broker for a couple of years, we found the standard of maintenance or care is usually much less in other courties and had a difficult time trying to move them. Of course that is a general statement; this bird could of been the most well kept thing around. A thorough prebuy inspection is all one would need...

From a website about scams...

There are two basic schemes in online automotive fraud:

1. A fraudster posts a vehicle for sale on an online site, generally for luxury or sports cars advertised for thousands less than market value. The details of the vehicle, including photos and description, are typically lifted from sites such as ebay motors or Autoscout24 and re-posted elsewhere. An interested buyer, hopeful for a bargain, emails the seller, who responds saying the car is still available but is located overseas. He then instructs the buyer to send a deposit via wire transfer to initiate the "shipping" process. The unwitting buyer wires the funds, and does not discover until days or weeks later that they were scammed.

This particular one just raised a red flag, but who knows.

Just my two cents...

Edit...

A little internet search brings up

http://www.rotorspot.nl/ja.htm

Complete (Historical) Civil Rotorcraft Register of Japan (JA)

JA7892 Robinson 22 Beta 2244 JA7892,ZS-...

According to this website, this helo is up and running in Japan.

Edited by Pohi

pwnt

From a website about scams...

There are two basic schemes in online automotive fraud:

1. A fraudster posts a vehicle for sale on an online site, generally for luxury or sports cars advertised for thousands less than market value. The details of the vehicle, including photos and description, are typically lifted from sites such as ebay motors or Autoscout24 and re-posted elsewhere. An interested buyer, hopeful for a bargain, emails the seller, who responds saying the car is still available but is located overseas. He then instructs the buyer to send a deposit via wire transfer to initiate the "shipping" process. The unwitting buyer wires the funds, and does not discover until days or weeks later that they were scammed.

This particular one just raised a red flag, but who knows.

Just my two cents...

Edit...

A little internet search brings up

http://www.rotorspot.nl/ja.htm

Complete (Historical) Civil Rotorcraft Register of Japan (JA)

JA7892 Robinson 22 Beta 2244 JA7892,ZS-...

According to this website, this helo is up and running in Japan.

The post could be for $50 dollars and the buyer covers the shipping costs, it would not matter. These sorts of ads are all over craigslist, buy a car that is 10K under bluebook because a death in the family, cat got ran over by the dog, etc etc. My thoughts are that somebody did not do their homework on what a good deal would be before they tried to organize their scam.

Good luck OP, do more research next time and you might land a sucker.

when you did your research ,did you see that the ship was deregistered in Japan from matsuaki mterabaru's name and shipped 5 yaers ago to southafrica and is now registered in my name: martin nagel,but maybe you did because martin nagel is a propper japanese name.and the standard is South africa is international,there is nothing funny about south african helies,exept if they were used for game capture,like most are but not this one though.and dont you dare call me a scamer,I thought this was a professional forum where people could talk to each other in a decent manner,without anyone making any accusations.You sir,go and do your reseach again and while your at it check the prices for R22's in South africa and convert them back to the US,and see whats the difference in prices new or used,when you wake up one day,you can use your 50 bucks to by a big mac.no offence to anyone else on this forum

martin1, nearly all of the advertising that comes out of Africa is usually a scam of some sort or another, hence the reason your offer has not been well received.

If you'd like some legitimacy to your ads, post them on barnstormers.com or controller.com

welcome to VR

sincerly welcome to VR

67N