Instructors in Phoenix

Howdy all

I'm looking for any instructors who are located in the Phoenix area (preferably Quantum helicopters)

I will be in town April 24-28 and I would like someone to show their school and take me on an intro flight. Last year i was able to take an intro at Universal Heli and visited Quantum but was not able to take an intro at Quantum.

I was impressed with Quantum however; Missy (chief pilot) was the one who showed me around when I would much rather talk to an actual instructor.

Anybody out there?!?!?!

Thanks, Bobby Creager

I'm looking for any instructors who are located in the Phoenix area (preferably Quantum helicopters)

Hey Bobby,

I am a CFI with Helicopter Academy on the west coast of Florida. I know you are looking in Phoenix, but if you are about to start training I would give Tom a call at Helicopter Academy. If not, give me a call if you like. They have the cheapest rates in the nation and will guarantee you a job after the flight program. Students save thousands of $$$$.

Have fun, be safe.

I am a CFI with Helicopter Academy on the west coast of Florida. I know you are looking in Phoenix, but if you are about to start training I would give Tom a call at Helicopter Academy. If not, give me a call if you like. They have the cheapest rates in the nation and will guarantee you a job after the flight program. Students save thousands of $$$$.

Have fun, be safe.

Bobby,

I'm not a fan of dissing other people's business'. But when someone guarantees you a job and they haven't met you yet, you should have little alarm bells going off in your head!

I'm Tom from HelicopterAcademy.com and was named in a previous post. We train folks to cfi and then we have them perform the photo contract we do with BOATPIX.com. We guarantee a job until 500 hours. If an employer has the choice between a 175 hour pilot and a 500 hour pilot, who do you think will get the job? Most flight instruction jobs that become available usually require 300 hours as many of these operators use Pathfinder Indemnity which requires 300 hours. If anyone has a question about HelicopterAcademy.com or the BOATPIX contract they can call me at 561-346-2816.

Bobby,

I'm not a fan of dissing other people's business'. But when someone guarantees you a job and they haven't met you yet, you should have little alarm bells going off in your head!

Very very true. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.