Thanks everyone

I just wanted to take the time to tell everyone on this forum thanks for the help! I just got back from Iraq and started my flight training this week, and I have received so much great advice from everyone on here! I came over from the fixed wing side, and I follow a popular fixed wing career forum as well, and that is why I am posting this right now. Everyone on that forum seems to do nothing but "bash" and "put down" the new guys. I dont know why that is, but I like to think of aviation as more of a community where we all try to help each other regardless of what "stage" in the game we are in. So once again, thanks everyone for the help! Safe flying!!

I just wanted to take the time to tell everyone on this forum thanks for the help! I just got back from Iraq and started my flight training this week, and I have received so much great advice from everyone on here! I came over from the fixed wing side, and I follow a popular fixed wing career forum as well, and that is why I am posting this right now. Everyone on that forum seems to do nothing but "bash" and "put down" the new guys. I dont know why that is, but I like to think of aviation as more of a community where we all try to help each other regardless of what "stage" in the game we are in. So once again, thanks everyone for the help! Safe flying!!

Your welcome. Glad we can be of some help. Good luck and fly Safe.

Steve

Your welcome. Glad we can be of some help. Good luck and fly Safe.

Steve

Hey Steve! Pretty sure you already know what a big help and friend you have been! Thanks man!

P.S. I couldnt save the phone that I dropped in apple juice, so I had to get another, but it is the same number as the last....

Hey Steve! Pretty sure you already know what a big help and friend you have been! Thanks man!

P.S. I couldnt save the phone that I dropped in apple juice, so I had to get another, but it is the same number as the last....

Matt,

that is too funny about the phone. Anyway gald I could help. I look forward to doing some mountain flying with ya here in the Northwest. Fly safe.

Steve