Looking to pick up a helmet

RagMan

Looking for an SPH-4b used and in good condition. Dual visors preferred as well as comms setup. Not much preference on color, but maybe something white, blue, olive green, or red. Looking to spend less than $500 if a member would be willing to cut a good deal. Thanks.

PS : I have been looking on ebay but nothing sparks my interest.

Edited by RagMan

Looking for an SPH-4b used and in good condition. Dual visors preferred as well as comms setup. Not much preference on color, but maybe something white, blue, olive green, or red. Looking to spend less than $500 if a member would be willing to cut a good deal. Thanks.

You might check the army navy marine store outside of Medford, OR.

http://www.armynavymarinestore.com

Army Navy Marine Store

6425 Crater Lake Hwy

Central Point, OR 97502

United States

Ph: 541-830-6425

e-mail: sales@armynavymarinestore.com

I bought my helmet, flightsuit, and nomex flight gloves for $525. The helmet was olive drab green. I was working for Croman Corp at the time and had their painter paint it all silver which they use on their main rotor transmissions. I did all the sanding and prep work all the painter did was paint. This was in 2005 so I do not know if they have any available or not but worth the checking out. Good luck.

Steve

Thanks yzchopper. I'll give that website a look.

What size are you looking for, have a couple and will have to check sizes, both are in good condition

Something around a regular or medium fit. I'm not a big guy at all. 165 lbs, at 6'1. I wore a medium hgu-56 in the Army and it fit pretty good.

Let me check around at work. It might take me a few days to remember.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a helmet for around the same price too. I think I am an XL (Gentex). If anyone has anything that they want to sell, let me know please.