Oil Leak

I am spraying for Better Protection (BP)in south Louisiana and my helo. has a bad oil leak. Every time I get fuel at an airport there is a big puddle of oil on the ramp and (BP) can't seem to fix it. They have tried. They have put there best mech. on it and they say that they have never had this problem before. The company (BP) is doing every thing they can to solve the problem but, with no avail I am still leaking oil.

Now every airport where I got fuel is suing (BP) because some birds got oil on them, it will put this company out of business.

It will put many people out of work including me, thank God for unemployment.

Can't you you draw unemployment for two years now?

That can't be good. The oil is coming out from somewhere, and possibly from multiple locations. What helo are you flying?

We have a method for finding even the most sneaky oil leaks though. We call it "diaper baby time", and fold a paper towel or oil sorb material around any suspect areas and secure the towel with a ty-wrap. Usually only takes a few minutes of run time to track it down.

I am spraying for Better Protection (BP)in south Louisiana and my helo. has a bad oil leak. Every time I get fuel at an airport there is a big puddle of oil on the ramp and (BP) can't seem to fix it. They have tried. They have put there best mech. on it and they say that they have never had this problem before. The company (BP) is doing every thing they can to solve the problem but, with no avail I am still leaking oil.

Now every airport where I got fuel is suing (BP) because some birds got oil on them, it will put this company out of business.

It will put many people out of work including me, thank God for unemployment.

Can't you you draw unemployment for two years now?

Bwwwwaaaaaaa hahahahahahahaha

Odd, that seems like a company I know of, I'm sure however it's not the same. Maybe Better Protection Co. could take a couple of months and think about it, what's the worst that could happen a few drops of oil here and there shouldn't be any big issues. Maybe they could take a dome and...no, maybe a hose and some mudd...no.... well hay it'll be ok they sound pretty smart, they'll figure it out! Oh, I know maybe they could go into partnership with a huge Co. with Gov. contracts and they could help!!! BPobertin!!

I'm sure the Pres will have a plan for this. Oh, wait, you are in the private sector. YOU'RE HOSED! I hope the EPA doesn't get a hold of this post.

-WATCH FOR THE PATTERNS, WATCH FOR THE WIRES-

hahahaha...just wait until the Goobermint takes over the plugging and cleanup, that leak won't ever stop!

As of this morning it sounds like BP got a handle on things...and in my opinion BP did a GREAT job in a VERY reasonable amount of time!!

Edited by adam32

I like Susie's diaper solution best. If you stuffed 10,000 diapers into that leaking pipe, its bound to stop it up. Heck, just one baby diaper will plug up a toilet....thats enough R&D for me.

Finally you guys got it GEEZE. I wanted to start a topic that was hidden and conraversal because, frankely this site is a little borring at times you know with helment screws and how much wind is to much.

I know this is a heli. web. however I would like to know what my fellow pilots think about other issues you know, something engaging. or hummoris.

It dose not have to be turned into Just Helicopters, Im saying the last few post are funney as hell, and I like it.

I made some of you think did I not?

If my heli leaked oil that bad I would park the damn thing and go home,

ROGER?

OH...now you're admitting that this was a hoax? The GOV has very special ways of handling your types. Hmmm. Let's see. FAA. IRS. DOJ. FBI. And for you, an extra helping of Big Sis and the TSA. Full cavity exams prior to lighting the can. HAH!

And now that you've got all of us at VR involved, it's conspiracy. Great. Probably going to be some interstate and wire fraud tossed in as well. Couldn't you have said it was something like the helo was generating some extra clean air or CO2 eating antihydrocarbons through the leak? THANKS.

Oh, and since you mentioned JH here, you also get 1,000,000 demerits - no weekend leave granted. Please report to Big Sis for first examination and fitting. Note: YOU might be subject to a permanent valve 'leak' when she is complete. Sorry, it's the way things shall be done.

Let's see. FAA. IRS. DOJ. FBI.

You forgot to mention, CIA, NSA and the NBA. Yes, Kobe is an agent. (We all knew it when those charges in Colorado were mysteriously dropped).

I would seriously be checking the tie wires on your ship next time you fly her. You're just lucky that Bill Clinton isn't still President.

Goldy

...was trying not to go this far, but since you brought it up Goldy, MIB too.

Sorry if questions about the wind are boring, but as a new pilot trainee I look to the guys on here with experience for guidance. Maybe next time I will ask how much "wind" in the cockpit is too much. Considering the size of most trainer cockpits and my sensitive nose I would say that even a minor "gust" could be enough to be a distraction. Of course it's summer and the doors are off, that helps a little. What is that saying about breaking wind...?