Helo Show at Boeing Field

Hi all,

I am sure this is no news, but I just wanted to remind you guys again that this coming Saturday, the 19th, the annual American

Heroes Air Show is happening in front of the Museum of Flight at Boeing Field in Seattle between 10am and 3pm.

A collegaue of mine is flying in with his Helicycle (single seat kit helicopter), I most likely will be hanging out with him during the event. Stop by and say Hello :P

Cheers,

Swisster

I plan on being there Saturday. When I went to another one of these shows in Florida a couple years ago it was awesome. Now that I'm actually in the middle of my training it should make it even better. For anyone interested in flying law enforcement, I think attending one of these events is a fantastic opportunity to meet, ask questions about, and network with various departments/agencies. Swisster, I'll be sure to check out the Helicycle and say hi.

I plan on being there Saturday. When I went to another one of these shows in Florida a couple years ago it was awesome. Now that I'm actually in the middle of my training it should make it even better. For anyone interested in flying law enforcement, I think attending one of these events is a fantastic opportunity to meet, ask questions about, and network with various departments/agencies. Swisster, I'll be sure to check out the Helicycle and say hi.

This will be my 3rd year participating in the show. I enjoy meeting helicopter enthusiasts and especially fellow VR members. Stop by the DEA tent and say hi...

Brian

I'll be flying in the green Schweizer from Airwork LLC, I was fortunate enough to pick up a free seat! Come up and say hi! I'll be wearing that perma-grin, I miss that helicopter so much! Haven't flown in that beauty since November. Aaaah is it Saturday yet??

Brian!! I will for sure stop by!

I'll also be free later that night if anyone wants to go out for drinks. Being 21 hasn't quite yet lost its thrill - it's only been 2 weeks!

I'm going to do my best to be there. Just so happens that my brother needs help driving a U-Haul back to Idaho, so I'm flying out there tonight. Good timing, especially if I can beg for a couple hour detour to come say hello. Thankfully I'm bigger than my brother and not afraid to use physical force.

Just look for a guy around 6ft with short brown hair and a stupid grin on his face. :P

Tony

Just look for a guy around 6ft with short brown hair and a stupid grin on his face. :P

Tony

Haha, I have a feeling there will be a lot of people there with stupid grins. :D :D

Yes, plese stop by and say hi. I will be the younger one of those two guys, and of course also with this big grin on my face. :D

I'll also be free later that night if anyone wants to go out for drinks. Being 21 hasn't quite yet lost its thrill - it's only been 2 weeks!

I wish I could join you later Lindsey, but I have to leave early as it is. Heading out of state tomorrow afternoon to go fly an MD500 for a few weeks.

No worries, I might change my mind and be ready to just pass out after the thrill and perma-grinning for hours on end, not to mention that we are skids up in Auburn at 7am. Staying all day, too.

Some panoramic photos from the event, except for the last one, which was my ride to/from the air show.

I have a video of palmfish flying his DEA chopper away near the end of the event...will try to figure out how to upload it here.

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

It was a badass event for sure. I only got to hang out about an hour, but it was better than not getting to go at all. That Helicycle was pretty neat, although my favorites were the HH-65 and the CH-47. It was my first time seeing both of those in person.