Ship Down in Oregon, 2 Unhurt

Another one? Wasn't there an R22 crash out of Hillsboro a few weeks back as well? Thought it was a student on the earlier one who had rented the aircraft and crashed it. Sounds like this is a similar case, and they didn't mention anything about an instructor on board. I could be wrong though.

Glad all are ok. Probably just another case of Spontaneous Helicopter Rollover Effect.

Look at that photo, notice how the stainless steel leading edge bent and stayed intact, but the aluminum blade just cracked and tore off. Little bondo and some paint, I'm sure it will be on ebay in no time.

Goldy

Another one? Wasn't there an R22 crash out of Hillsboro a few weeks back as well? Thought it was a student on the earlier one who had rented the aircraft and crashed it. Sounds like this is a similar case, and they didn't mention anything about an instructor on board. I could be wrong though.

RagMan, the one you think about was in Spokane, WA.

This was a private pilot with a passenger. He performed an awesome touchdown autorotation. When he came down in the field the skids got stuck and the Heli rolled over. Both walked away without a scratch.

I admire the pilot, first fulldown auto of his life and he almost made it perfect. I guess he was trained right.