Immigrants owning aircraft.

"not a US citizen" can mean the person is here on one of a lot of different types of visas. And why is every other country a "crap hole"? I would say this country would be better off with out the likes of you.

Sooo, uh... what's everyone doing on the 4th?

"not a US citizen" can mean the person is here on one of a lot of different types of visas. And why is every other country a "crap hole"? I would say this country would be better off with out the likes of you.

Well the Feds also agree that he's not a citizen and legally can't own an aircraft... so, he should do it the right way! But it sounds like he's not going to...

My neighbor is from South Africa (born and raised there) and says its pretty much a crap hole country...

Man, you are pissing me off. I'm not a citizen but I could live here for the rest of my life as a permanent resident without going through the naturalization process. So if I have lived here for 20-30 years legally and paid taxes like you, why should I not be entitled to own an aircraft?

And by the way, I have been to more countries than you can name and I have seen bigger crap holes and thicker people here than in most of them. Stop being such a dick and get a life. You should try and go see another country someday and open your eyes a bit.

By the way Mr.Artzer, you are not a very good advertisement for your company, ASA Helicopter. I certainly would not like to work for someone with your attitude, than again you would be lucky to have someone like me with such extensive knowledge of "crap hole countries" <_<

Man, you are pissing me off. I'm not a citizen but I could live here for the rest of my life as a permanent resident without going through the naturalization process. So if I have lived here for 20-30 years legally and paid taxes like you, why should I not be entitled to own an aircraft?

Because it's the law...

This country does have some of the most ridiculous laws and this is probably one of them. But all I'm saying is that he should do it the right way, not break the law again by going around it...

I wonder if this reg was put in place after 9/11?

Edited by adam32

And by the way, I have been to more countries than you can name and I have seen bigger crap holes and thicker people here than in most of them. Stop being such a dick and get a life. You should try and go see another country someday and open your eyes a bit.

By the way Mr.Artzer, you are not a very good advertisement for your company, ASA Helicopter. I certainly would not like to work for someone with your attitude, than again you would be lucky to have someone like me with such extensive knowledge of "crap hole countries" <_>

Me thinks that this thread has exposed a few nerves and raw ends.

Trans Lift, man you are starting to piss me off if your thicker comment is directed toward fat boys, I fall into that category. I have been in and seen more countries than you can count, all of them contain fat boys. You know, I base my helicopter purchases upon them being "fat boy friendly".

adam32, you can't win a discussion with someone that has a deep seated resentment against fat boys. He probably eats salads and green stuff.

Happy 4th. of July.

"God Bless The USA"

Me thinks that this thread has exposed a few nerves and raw ends.

Trans Lift, man you are starting to piss me off if your thicker comment is directed toward fat boys, I fall into that category. I have been in and seen more countries than you can count, all of them contain fat boys. You know, I base my helicopter purchases upon them being "fat boy friendly".

adam32, you can't win a discussion with someone that has a deep seated resentment against fat boys. He probably eats salads and green stuff.

Happy 4th. of July.

"God Bless The USA"

I think "Thicker" means dumber not fatter.

Lol. I think he knew that and was just giving you s***....

Honestly, this whole Xenophobic trend the US is following is rather infuriating. I've traveled through a good portion of the world, and a lot of countries have the same, if not better quality of living. Some have some of the craziest laws imaginable, and others have very liberal laws. Even some of the poorest countries I've seen had far and away a better education system than the US..... ETC....

Oh, and just because someone does not agree with your opinion or some law that's on the books doesn't mean they should "leave".... If you think that's what America is about, then you should take a long look at that. America was about freedom. I say "was" since most of our liberties seem to have been taken away in the name of security, but that's another discussion altogether....

Immigrants can buy properties, companies, cars, etc. Why should they not be allowed to own aircraft? Its some ridiculous law that was overlooked when they were revising stuff. Oh, and you say finding loopholes makes them bad people? Most wealthy Americans use loopholes for taxes and laws every day. They wrote the laws so they could. Blame the lawmakers, not the people taking advantage of the loopholes....