Passed CFII Checkride Today!

Congrats.. that cert is extremely important now days...

now the fun begins.

and on that subject..

we've had three team members, and two other friends move on this year to 'real jobs'.... they all have called and said that the time they spent teaching was the best part of their career... take time to smell the roses..

aloha,

dp

Congratulations "rotorrodent!" I know that was a big accomplishment. My initial CFI is coming up in a few weeks... So good luck with your new students. Be safe! RPsmile.gif

Was just going to say the same thing as Ragman. Congrats and enjoy every minute of your teaching. It is where you really learn. Have you a job lined up?

Passed my Instrument Instructor Check today!....Yea now if I can only find some students.

Cheers

Rotorrodent

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. Some have asked if I have a job. I am now an instructor in the school that I trained at except that I have to go out and get my own students. We have Schweizer 300, R22, R44. I am only qualified to teach in the Schweizer.

Thanks again everyone!

Rotorrodent

Congratulations Sir Rodent, I train in a H269 and love it. I can't wait to teach in one. Your success is a great bit of encouragement for the rest of us to keep on trying. Good luck!

Congrats rodent !!! I'm just about to start step 1 of my training....i just passed the second class medical ! so now all thats left is to wait till august 26th for classes to begin ! :)