WOFT applicant

I just recently joined here in hopes of getting to know some military pilots. I'm currently completing my WOFT packet. My ASVAB AFQT is 88 and GT of 118. I know they should be higher..I'll make sure to make up for them when I take the AFAST. I'm very fit so my PT score should be damn near perfect. I just finished my essay and I was hoping that I could have someone read it and give me feedback. If interested, let me know and I'll send it in a PM

• 2 weeks later...

I was in the same boat as you with the ASVAB. My GT wasn't super high, but I studied a bunch and did well on the AFAST. It worked out well for me. Good luck. If you want another set of eyes on your essay, let me know.

Unless they have dramatically changed the process of ranking applicants, each required qualification is scored when your packet is reviewed by the board. The higher each of your scores run, the better position you will reach, and hopefully maintain, on the active list. When each successive board ranks the next bunch of applicants they are "put" on the list in a place commensurate with the score they achieved. So, if you believe you can achieve a higher score, by all means retake the tests. It is well worth every effort.