Time building/Instruction

I am looking into leasing an R-22 with a friend this winter and basing it in Pemberton, B.C. (just north of Whistler). If anyone wants to build time or do any kind of mtn. training it'll be at my cost which is about $175 USD/hr. with an me as instructor. I have 300+helicopter (currently instructing in an R-22 in Alaska), 4500+ fixed wing (wheels, floats, skis, MEl IFR) with many years part 135 exp. in AK. I have over 850 hrs. dual given. I won't be charging for the instruction. I believe the insurance is for dual only but not sure. I went down there last year and did some flying and it is not only incredibly beautiful, but an amazing place for helicopter training about anything you could imagine for mtns, river, lakes, glaciers, logpads, etc. While down there I would be willing to fly up to 8 hrs. a day, but there is plenty of awesome things to do there as well.

If anyone is interested or has questions email me back or give me a call (907)-240-0224.

Thanks,

Jon