R22 Beta II time building $97/hr !!!

R22 Beta II now available anywhere in the US for time building (even long-distance XC) for $97/hr (fuel not included).

This is not a ferry flight for a company, this is truly an opportunity to fly a well maintained/equipped helicopter anywhere you would like to fly for as cheap as it comes.

Call 310-854-2555 for more information

P.S. CFI/CFII available on request.

post-15744-127991245318_thumb.jpg

post-15744-127991247537_thumb.jpg

How can you make any money with that? Do you trailer it to where they are at. Even if you own it you're going to be paying for your own living expenses and I can't see any income coming in at all. What if something happens to your helicopter? Where's the reserve funds? Good on ya if you can afford to offer that and do. I think that's great, really. Time builders take advantage but I find it real hard to survive and I'm curious how it can be possible to rent a 22 @ cessna prices.

How can you make any money with that? Time builders take advantage but I find it real hard to survive and I'm curious how it can be possible to rent a 22 @ cessna prices.

Could be the “Robinson Syndrome” ……

The helicopter could be close to the calendar limit for overhaul and blade replacement, with lots of hours left.

Use it or lose it. If you turn in a ship for overhaul due to calendar time, with 500 hour left, those hours are gone….. You might as well try to recover some cost with a screaming deal for some lucky time builder….

I'm interested. Where must I go to fly this machine? Or can it come to Eugene????????

I talked to this guy and the whole thing seems very legitimate to me. When I spoke with him the helicopter was being kept in Cedar Rapids, South Dakota. He said at his price he barely makes any money, mainly uses it to pay for the maintenance of the helicopter. He was extremely helpful when I was getting ready to head up there for this. I ended up turning it down only because I found out I would lose some free flight time (GI Bill) by buying my own hours. If your interested I suggest you give him a call, but it sounded like the schedule was booking up pretty quick.

• 4 weeks later...