Any thoughts on this headset?

I was wondering if anyone has any good or bad experience with this headset or if you would just like to rant about why this little piece of equipment costs $425.00, that would be great too! I'm a helicopter pilot and I realize that I will probably have to use an adapter plug but I don't know how much noise it would cancel out.

LightSPEED Light Flight Mach 1

post-14465-128052243829_thumb.jpg

I use the Mach 1 along with Pilot 17-79 anr the m1 is good but better with custom ear moulds real light good audio but with standard ear buds did not suit me.

The noise reduction should be better across the whole frequency spectrum, which is not the case with head sets.

I use the Mach 1 along with Pilot 17-79 anr the m1 is good but better with custom ear moulds real light good audio but with standard ear buds did not suit me.

The noise reduction should be better across the whole frequency spectrum, which is not the case with head sets.

Thanks, I appreciate the input.

I think Gomer Pilot uses the Halos.

Search for posts\ threads on headsets there is a years reading. :)

Here is another one seems to be FW don't know how the noise reduction is on helios, but should be OK if the custom moulds are good.

Expensive though

http://www.tboneaviation.com