Long line study material

Good day everyone. I'm looking at doing a longline/turbine course this fall in a 206 and was hoping some of you would have a suggestion for study material (other than part 133 of course).

Thanks.

I have a 3 page article which I cut out of a magazine some years ago by Dennis Venturi called Learning the Line. I copied the pages as a PDF file and the quality is not so good but readable. In any case, the article has some good info on the topic and if you wish, PM me an email address and I’ll pass it on.

Spike

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 3 page article which I cut out of a magazine some years ago by Dennis Venturi called Learning the Line. I copied the pages as a PDF file and the quality is not so good but readable. In any case, the article has some good info on the topic and if you wish, PM me an email address and I’ll pass it on.

Spike

Thanks for that article by the way. There was some good stuff in there.

• 9 years later...
On 8/21/2010 at 4:39 AM, Spike said:

Spike

Hello Spike, please send me the info. Thanks in advance 

Edited by jose meneces

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...