electronic logbook...

jeffh0214

logbook pro has been very reliable, they have iphone, ipad apps...of course I have an android. I think there's other apps out there, but this is the best one Ive found.

I'll second the recommendation of Logbook Pro...I've used it for a few years now with no complaints..

Ryan

I used to use logshare.com until they started charging for it. Now I use an Excel workbook that I created myself...its free and I can customize it however I want.

I have three worksheets in my Excel logbook. The first one has all my rotorcraft hrs, the second one has my airplane hrs, and the third I have set up so I never even have to touch it...it automatically tallys up my total time (helicopter and airplane).

After looking at many online log resources and comparing features...I have been using Zululog and I am very pleased with it.

The basic level of membership is very affordable. There are many catagories and even custom configured fields to track your information. Then you can produce reports and logbook views any way you like and save them as different view formats. Lastly, you can export the data in several formats including PDF and even excel. I use the excel format to save a back-up to my hard drive.

If you have already started tracking on your computer you can import the data to the site and it will generate a rough start for you.

Happy hunting!

• 4 weeks later...