turbine training in the NYC area

jonjonjon3

Check the ads that surround this site (and JH as well). You'll probably have to travel to another state, and well,...get used to it! :lol: Its really hard to do much of anything in this business staying in one place.

Every time-building experience I have (including my turbine transition) has taken me away from home!

B)

I'm just wondering why you want train in a turbine as I'm sure you know it's triple the cost. If you are a career minded pilot, skip all turbine time. A turbine transition is when somebody gives you a job flying a turbine. No one will care about your 5 hours unless you got them at the factory. If you are a private individual looking to buy a turbine, I would buy the aircraft and find an instructor. Or train in a recip and buy after your private and find an instructor to get you insurable. I don't know of any place besides the factories and Bristow with turbines for training. Oh, there is also Marpat Aviation.