Free Avation Books Online

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
<font color='#000080'>For all new members here drop me a PM with name and postal address and will send you a complimentary copy of the latest issue of Heli Ops.

Cheers

Heli Ops  ::cheers::</font>

Hello! My name is Britt Balster 1301 Jacquelyn Ct., Maryville, IL 62062. I'm a fellow SSH'er with only my PPL to show for it. Currently awaiting the outcome of court battle(s) with student loan provider. I definitely will continue training, but for now all I can do is read books, mags, and e-mails. I thought about subscribing to Heli Ops just b/4 Christmas, but other things came first. I would greatly appreciate a free copy! Thanks again!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...

If you are trying to make sense of all this free stuff while you are studying for your private rating try actually paying for something that will teach you and navigate you through what resources are important and when. Try www.HeliGround.com which is on a learning network to actually teach you the material and test you on it. It will tell you when to study the questions and answers at the appropriate time (after you learned the material) and when to pull out the POH and the other free stuff mentioned above.