HeliSuccess/wikiRFM Help needed

Hey all,

Wanted to know who all is going to HeliSuccess in Vegas this weekend. I'll be there doing resume reviews outside of the meeting hall. Since I don't get to attend...I was wondering if I could recruit somebody to write one or two posts on wikiRFM about what they learned at the meeting, and provide a little insight on the overall state of the industry, especially from the perspective of a low-time pilot. Plenty of people out there who don't attend and who would be interested in your opinion, so your efforts would be appreciated.

Drop me a PM if interested and I can set you up. I'm also available to help with giving you some ideas about what to write if that's all that's holding you back.

--c

...especially from the perspective of a low-time pilot. Plenty of people out there who don't attend and who would be interested in your opinion...

I went to the first one (back when they still had "job fair" in the title) <_< . I'm affraid my experience (as a "low-timer") was too depressing to post (nobody likes to hear negativity), however the lunch was very good (no nuts in the brownie,...I hate nuts in chocolate!) :wacko: .

Anyway, as a "low-timer", I basically learned that all I can do at these events is socialize. Maybe through that I'll find a way in, not now (of course), but someday far into the future?

:)

I'm afraid my experience (as a "low-timer") was too depressing to post (nobody likes to hear negativity)

We were probably there at the first one together then, I was the other CFI in the room. Remember me? For those of you who weren't there, at least half the attendees 2 years ago were CFIs, so I hear what you're saying Butters. There were a couple of...for lack of a better phrase..."oh sh*t" moments for me. At the same time, there were a few take-away lessons that I wouldn't have figured out on my own or from the school I was at. The speakers are also pretty good at laying out what's ahead for different career tracks. That's really what I'm looking for. It can be objective commentary or opinion.