Jump to content

Question for 141 school administrators

Recommended Posts

I've been giving the daunting task of getting our 141 school set up for accepting VA loans (we already have several students lined up with VA loans in hand).


I have no idea who to contact with the VA, what the process is.

Any and all tips/advice/contact appreciated!!!!!!!!!


Any info I search for online just leads me to info about applying for one.




Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not a school administrator but I might be able to help. I assume you are talking about the GI Bill rather than a VA loan. To my knowledge the VA only backs home loans. I would give the GI Bill folks down at the VA a call and speak with someone directly. 1-888-GIBILL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't really understand the exact nomenclature, but I do have 2 students with Veteran loans that are pre-approved for 141 flight training. I just don't know where to start to get us approved to accept those loans.


Thanks for the phone #!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...