cheap training in georgia

hello to all. i just took my private add-on checkride with www.sharpmountainaviation.com . i just wanted to tell anyone that was interested in training in the atlanta, ga area that these guys are some of the best i have flown with. i did my first 30 hours in my rotorway helo with the dealer and then went to sharp mountain for 3 hours dual in a 300c and a checkride. they charge $245/hr and $40/hr instruction. they have a nice 300c and a nearly new r-44 for $375/hr.

these guys are not there to build time and all the instuctors are partners in the company. they will not milk the clock and when you are ready, you take your checkride with the examiner that comes right to the hanger. sharp mountain has the whole thing setup to save you a ton of money. the owner of the company is retired and does this as a retirement business.

i have no finanical ties to the company, but wanted to pass along my great experience.

check out the website it you want some of the cheapest training around.

• Like 1

You need to stop hijacking threads Tom. We all know you do cheap training and do anything to make a buck. Enough already!

AGREED! Perhaps the high negative rating for BoatPix's profile should be an indication of this community's opinion.

• Like 4

$250/hr for an r-22??? man i am in the wrong business. i can get an r-22 for $185/hr from blue ridge in lawerenceville, ga. i chose the 300c because it flew more like my rotorway 162f.

We're an advertiser on Vertical Reference and we have a helicopter NE of Atlanta at $250/hour, cheaper once you have a ppl: www.R22.us Tom 561-346-2816

• Like 1