Phoenix Heliparts

500E

Hope this is ok to post Mr moderator if not remove please.

FAA Settles, Phoenix Heliparts To Be Recertified: AINonline

Quote:

Phoenix-based Phoenix Heliparts has reached a settlement with the FAA in its appeal of the August 2010 revocation of its repair station certificate. Under the terms of the agreement the repair station was allowed to begin recertification at the end of February and withdrew its NTSB appeal. Allegations were based on events occurring in 2008 under previous management. Following the company’s move to a new, expanded location in 2010, and enhancements to its procedures, the FAA decided to re-issue the repair station certificate. “This news is truly gratifying for all of us here,” said company president Tina Cannon. “The case is now closed and we look forward to working closely with the FAA in the recertification process. We intend to bring fresh enthusiasm and dedication to our loyal customers in America and around the world. We truly appreciate their support throughout this ordeal.” After the certificate revocation, the company continued its maintenance operations under the individual certificates of its employees as permitted under FAA regulations. In settling the case, Phoenix admitted to no wrongdoing and, according to Cannon, had been looking forward to presenting its side to an NTSB law judge.

Not long know then HJ must be back from paint, how is the consul going ?

Did not think you had any worries with Phoenix.

It could even be a + for them in the longer term.

Not long know then HJ must be back from paint, how is the consul going ?

Did not think you had any worries with Phoenix.

It could even be a + for them in the longer term.

Ah yes...ran into another delay in the paint shop due to foul weather and a broken spray system, but I have been told that I should see my ship back from paint by the end of March!

I will post pictures once she gets back to Arizona!!

And PHI is absolutely awesome to work with, hands down!!