Reverse Flight Training SCAM spills over into helicopter world

Got this email today........Beware.......SCAM!! - Lyn

-----Original Message-----

From: Andrea Purdon [mailto:andreapurdon1111@rocketmail.com]

Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 7:55 AM

Subject: Flight Inquiry.

Hi,

Are you a Flight Trainer/instructor with a full capacity to train young adults. If you are still active in this business,your quick response shall be appreciated.

My name is Andrea Purdon, from M&G International Academy UK. I will like to book for Flight introductory/pre flight or helicopter classes and training for our new clients that have interest in becoming pilots in future and will be on vacation to your country.We want an intensive class and your sound experience in any of the flight training will be an advantage.

They will arrive on 9th June 2011.The students are 10 in number and within the ages of 18 to 26 years.

Do you have a training facility where you conduct classes?

Kindly get back to me with your proposals and quote so that we can make bookings immediately.

Regards.

Andrea Purdon

Phone: + (44) 704-5768990

Email: andreapurdon1111@rocketmail.com

Me too, just one minute ago....

Hi,

Are you a Flight Trainer/instructor with a full capacity to train young adults. If you are still active in this business,your quick response shall be appreciated.

My name is Andrea Purdon, from M&G International Academy UK. I will like to book for Flight introductory/pre flight or helicopter classes and training for our new clients that have interest in becoming pilots in future and will be on vacation to your country.We want an intensive class and your sound experience in any of the flight training will be an advantage.

They will arrive on 9th June 2011.The students are 10 in number and within the ages of 18 to 26 years.

Do you have a training facility where you conduct classes?

Kindly get back to me with your proposals and quote so that we can make bookings immediately.

Regards.

Andrea Purdon

Phone: + (44) 704-5768990

Email: andreapurdon1111@rocketmail.com

sent on our contact mail at helifor.eu

Almost identical response(s) when I tried to post an ad on Craig's List for tutoring/instruction. They will bs with you then ask for a refund of overpayment if they send a check to cover all expenses/costs plus a little extra. Scam.