Thank you to all flight crews

I would just like to extend a thank you to all flight crew members who help save lives everyday. My daughter was flown by air ambulance to a burn hospital after a major car accident burned over 80% of her body. I was a total emotional wreck and the only people who comforted me at the time was the flight crew taking constant care of my daughter and keeping her alive. Thank you so much!

• Like 2

I would just like to extend a thank you to all flight crew members who help save lives everyday. My daughter was flown by air ambulance to a burn hospital after a major car accident burned over 80% of her body. I was a total emotional wreck and the only people who comforted me at the time was the flight crew taking constant care of my daughter and keeping her alive. Thank you so much!

Sorry about your daughter's accident. I am glad the the right tools and people were in place to get her to the care she needed. I hope she has a quick recovery.

that is terrible to hear! I was burnt 65% of my body in 2006 and it is an amazing thing what modern medicine can do for burn victims. If you want to chat about it, or when she gets around to chatting, my email is Heli.clay@gmail.com.

Feel free to email me anytime.

Reasons such as this is why I miss my job as a crew chief on Army helicopters, more so crewing medevacs in Afghanistan. Life flight, in general, is such a rewarding mission and being able to do it as part of an awesome team of people is the best.