ASA Helicopter Fundamentals DVD

Hey Everyone,

I'm getting ready to take the AFAST and wanted to brush up on my helicopter knowledge section since I don't have my PPL or anything like that. I've heard the ASA Helicopter Fundamentals Virutal Test Prep DVD is good and covers just about everything. I wasn't sure if any of you on this forum have used it or would recommend it? Or does anyone have a copy that they could loan me? I could cover shipping costs both ways. They are relatively expensive and I don't mind getting it, but thought I would check here first to see if anyone had it or thought it was or wasn't useful.

If you have any knowledge about it I'd appreciate your input!

Cheers,

Matthew

PM sent..

Hey Everyone,

I'm getting ready to take the AFAST and wanted to brush up on my helicopter knowledge section since I don't have my PPL or anything like that. I've heard the ASA Helicopter Fundamentals Virutal Test Prep DVD is good and covers just about everything. I wasn't sure if any of you on this forum have used it or would recommend it? Or does anyone have a copy that they could loan me? I could cover shipping costs both ways. They are relatively expensive and I don't mind getting it, but thought I would check here first to see if anyone had it or thought it was or wasn't useful.

If you have any knowledge about it I'd appreciate your input!

Cheers,

Matthew