VR Pins & Scholarship Fund Donations

AdminLB

I thought you did it on purpose. ;) But them I'm one of those dorks that is always hearing movie quotes in my head when other people talk. Oh wait my therapist told me not to mention that to anyone...

Yeah, ordinarily, you'd be safe thinking whatever I said was a movie quote, but not this time. Generally the godfather. I just wanted to be clear that I only wanted one pin, not 2.5. Thanks, though....

Complete! But, I miss step three... Please check that the funds make it to the education fund... Thanks. RP

P.S. Lyn, I found that link the second time around and thank you for your hard work brother!

2nd P.S., Hey fellas I just raised the stakes... $101.00 Be safe all! RP

• Like 1

The Pins arrived at Heli-Ops today.. i think they are perfect. So, get your $$ and addresses in to Lyn and we'll start shipping them out. Here are a couple of photos. You can also expedite a little by sending your address to me at: dp770@comcast.net.

Thanks to everyone that has donated and made this happen (and to Whiteshadow for bringing it up), it's for a great cause!

aloha,

dp

IMG_5874.jpg

IMG_5873.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Everybody,

i just got the list of addresses from Lyn (which means we are both working late as usual), 24 folks donated around $1700 !! Can you believe it? Thanks to everyone! I will be at PJ Helicopters for the next week, but will try to get some of them mailed, two have gone out already. I promise they all will be out by next Monday tho.

If you haven't donated you still can...

aloha,

dp

• Like 3

Got a note from the mail carrier today, looks like the letter with my pin in it has either insufficient or no postage on it. I will be bailing my letter out at the post office on Monday ;-) Can't wait to see the pin.

Happy Weekend!

Swisster

• Like 2