Which experience builds better pilots?

r22butters

At about 500 hours you will fly as well as you'll ever fly.

After that you will see some variations in situations and weather that have value, but you won't become a better stick or anything like that.

If you want to grow as a pilot, find an employer who will mentor you and teach you the business, and pick a job that has lots of customer contact.

No matter what kind of flying you do, focus on making the boss and the customer happy and you'll become a better pilot.

I would pay for that! Wonder if they would guarantee a job after training. It would be alot more fun taking turns shooting pigs instead of shooting pictures of boats. :P

American Hoggers has nothin on these guys. :D

Yah, the pig shootin' thing looks like fun (especially if you like bacon). It has come up before (I don't remember the name of the thread). The basic argument was that we "low-timers" aren't good enough to do that type of flying (even in an R22),...but oh' well.

:mellow:

• Like 1

R22Butters...

you are a complete retard. Everyone on this forum is laughing at your post.

You can troll as much as you want for all I care, as long as you only speak for yourself. Everyone is not laughing at his post, and _you_ are way out of line.

Edited by lelebebbel
  • Like 1

That's like saying at 18 you hit your sexual peek!,...oh' no wait,...that one's true? :lol: :wacko:

Well I laughed at this one :lol: Although if it is true, I guess I have been 18 at heart for a long time now :D

This is why we need the negative button. I've disagreed with butters before but to call him a retard is inappropriate and a complete lack of professionalism. At butters we got your back on this one buddy.

Don't need a dislike button when we got a REPORT button which has been used by the way ;)

• Like 2