Hell of a Week!

Whiteshadow

First, got my GI Bill straightened out. School is paid up so I can start burning through the money! Next, got a message from my doc in Boulder telling me that my Class ll medical is on the way! Those were the two things I needed to get going. Been in school for 2 months listening to all the other guys talk about "their last flight". Now I can join in with them!

I want to personally thank DP from Colorado Heliops. Put me in touch with the doc who straightened out the whole mess for me. I will be coming by to check out your headsets and to personally thank you for all you have done for me.

That's it, just had to tell someone, figured it should be you guys.

Fly safe everyone!

whiteshadow

Congrats buddy, first hurdle out of the way! I can't even begin to imagine your excitement (good luck sleeping the next few nights lol).

I am not an ambassodor, or advertiser (on purpose) for CHO, but I Truely believe that DP has the best interest of his students and any other prospective students close to his heart.

Edited by gary-mike