Need HELP choosing new logo design.

AdminLB

NEED YOUR OPINION ON LOGO DESIGN  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Reference the two LOGO DESIGNS below, which do you prefer?

• LOGO DESIGN 1
    • LOGO DESIGN 2

Hello All.

We are considering a logo refresh and came up with a variety of 20 different logo ideas. We think we have boiled our favorites down to two designs.

We would really like your opinion. If you had to choose one of the following designs, which would it be?

LOGO DESIGN 1 (on dark background)

RPMag_Cover1_Blue.jpg

LOGO DESIGN 1 (on light background)

RPMag_Cover1_Military.jpg

LOGO DESIGN 2 (on dark background)

RPMagCover_Logo3_Blue.png

LOGO DESIGN 2 (on light background)

RPMagCover_Logo3_Mil.png

I like the first one. It's a bit more bold and instantly easy on the eyes, I didn't even have to think to read it my eyes just took it in. I like the idea of the swoosh in the second one but along with the double color change and thinner font (?) the logo was not the first thing I noticed. It made my eyes wander to the photos more first. My .02cents! :)

I just really like the MH 60 photo.......sorry, inside joke.

I like the one with the fancy "O"....

Naturally you would like the pic......A- it is an awesome pic.......and B- you were the photographer!! Nice job! B)

i like the continuity of the swoosh in the smaller bottom right logo and the main logo of design 2. gives it a more distinct and repeated "branding" also more reminds me of spinning rotors than logo 1 does.

Logo design 2 is better, I like the swoosh. It just doesnt stand out as much because it doesnt have a shaded background like 1 does. shade the background on logo 2 and you'll have a winner.

I like the first one. It's a bit more bold and instantly easy on the eyes

It's actually not any more bold, its just the shading playing tricks on your eyes.

It's actually not any more bold, its just the shading playing tricks on your eyes.

I think it looks more bold because the whole logo is in Caps on #1, and isn't on #2.

I like the swoosh, I think #2 looks more artistic, #1 is pretty much red block letters.

I originally liked #1 but when I came back to it with fresh eyes I said, "what does rotorcraft PR mean? Public Relations? Oh, right, that's an "O". Rotorcraft prO. Ok." Sometimes my eyes are just too literal. I keep telling them to be more fun...

I just really like the MH 60 photo.......sorry, inside joke.

I like the one with the fancy "O"....

Did you originally take that photograph Goldy?

I think I got a message from you one day on my facebook because I grabbed that picture and threw it on as my profile pic :P <---- Big H-60 guy!

Unless that was someone else claiming to have taken that picture personally.

Anyhow, I think design 1 on light background looks great.

Did you originally take that photograph Goldy?

I think I got a message from you one day on my facebook because I grabbed that picture and threw it on as my profile pic :P <---- Big H-60 guy!

Unless that was someone else claiming to have taken that picture personally.

Anyhow, I think design 1 on light background looks great.

Yepp, that was me! I took it two years ago for Rotorcraft Pro doing a story on the American Heroes Airshow...