Training in Enstrom in Southern California

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, thanks for the information. Looks like it might be closest to where I am. I can't find anything in the Los Angeles area.

-A

Don't know anyone that trains in the Enstrom near LA. You MIGHT find one if you talk to the right people in San Diego. I don't even know of an Enstrom piston flying in LA right now.

Chino would have worked very nicely but I think that is an archived website.

Don't know anyone that trains in the Enstrom near LA. You MIGHT find one if you talk to the right people in San Diego. I don't even know of an Enstrom piston flying in LA right now.

I don't really know the right people yet but I am going to go down to Civic helicopters one of these days. I have heard good things about them and they have Schweizers which is a plus.

-A

Chino would have worked very nicely but I think that is an archived website.

I don't really know the right people yet but I am going to go down to Civic helicopters one of these days. I have heard good things about them and they have Schweizers which is a plus.

-A

Why do you think its an archived website website ?The price per hour is DRY and you have to add the instructors price .

Edited by WHIRLYDUDE

Why do you think its an archived website website ?The price per hour is DRY and you have to add the instructors price .

This link is maintained by the host Purpose Media (it also says in the link that it is archived). The phone number given on the link is disconnected.

If I go to the actual link for the school flyCFA.com, it shows that it is a school in San Diego. I think somebody just took over the domain name. I called them up and they said they are just a fixed wing school.

-A

Air West in Glendale AZ uses F-28F's. That's probably not any closer than SFO but may be cheaper if you have to commute. It's airwesthelicopters.com if you want to check them out. I have no affiliation with them, but I do see them flying around.

-A

Send a PM over to Richard (HeloJunkie) first. He can recommend some SD based schools, and a friend of his owns an Enstrom F28. Not sure if he trains in it, but he has one.

Edited by Goldy