UND Helicopter School Army Scholarship

ERAU rotc program didn't renew scholarships for a number of students in their program this year... So if you decide to go into an rotc program you need to understand it is not a guaranteed four year scholarship and as with any scholarship your expected to exceed certain standards.... So make sure you understand all the terms associated with each scholarship offer you receive... It's my understanding several of the students dropped from the rotc program were above average students, however for whatever reason the Captain and Commander decided the students weren't up to their standards and as a result they were dropped from the rotc scholarship program...

Regardless of what route you choose, the four year degree will provide you with more options in the future should you decide flying fulltime just isn't for you... A free education is only offered once in life so don't waste the opportunity to take advantage of it...

Well if I do end up going WO, I was planning on finishing up my bachelors once I'm in the cockpit (hopefully), and having uncle sam pay for it.

But with the possibility of Iran in the future, I don't know if that will be possible if I'm operational by then.

Keep working on it. Get as far as you can before you join.

• Like 1