• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another sick one.  

Edit, end of the thread.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Those Mi-8/Mi-17s are very cool as well. There are 4 of them that operate out of the airport where I did my FW training. I believe the ones here are military contracts that train Russians how to fly them. Their radio calls are "Ivan ___".

post-33471-0-13710700-1364856968_thumb.jpg Today.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

That's the second Utah national guard video that has had great cinematography and very well put together. It's a nice break from the amateur stuff you see on YouTube. And I like how it showed all the airframes in their element. Well except the Kiowa's. Still a nice vid though!

• Like 1

That's the second Utah national guard video that has had great cinematography and very well put together. It's a nice break from the amateur stuff you see on YouTube. And I like how it showed all the airframes in their element. Well except the Kiowa's. Still a nice vid though!

Sounds perfect :)

• Like 1

Not very theatrical but this is of my squadron through our 04-06 Iraq deployments and some boat stuff we did not long after our return. Good NVG shots over Baghdad and at Haditha Dam. At 4:30 was my third flight as a crewchief and the first time I had experience "brown out" conditions. Good 'ol COP West. We stopped about 40 feet from that seven ton and I was shedding sand up to two days later. Enjoy! Link just in case this doesn't embed.

[media][/media]

• Like 1

A timelapse video of Boeing employees producing the first AH-64D Apache Block III -- and the helicopter's first flight.

• Like 3

What, what??! Lindsey is posting a video of a 64 and not a 60? That's like when your friend (who is a fan of a rival sports team) sends you some cool gear or free stuff, of the team you root for. I feel honored. :-)

• Like 1

What, what??! Lindsey is posting a video of a 64 and not a 60? That's like when your friend (who is a fan of a rival sports team) sends you some cool gear or free stuff, of the team you root for. I feel honored. :-)

Hahahaha! I actually got to sit in a 64 (and MH-60M and MH-47G) last week for my in cockpit evaluation waiver for my flight physical. Felt like sitting in a fighter jet--real cozy.

What did you need a waiver for?

She's short :-)

That's awesome Linds; I'm envious. They changed the Joint Services Open House air show at Andrews AFB to every other year, so I won't get to go play in any helos this year

What did you need a waiver for?

Total Arm Reach (fingertip to fingertip) was 4cm too short. Think T-Rex. ;)