My first solo! R44 Raven II

The thing is I wouldn't have enough GI Bill to pay for it..I reserched it pretty good and for 4 years of school it doesn't seem to pan out...

The Post 9/11 GI Bill gives you 36 consecutive months of benefits. That's 3 years of going to school every month. If this 4 year program doesn't include Summer schooling, the benefits will last you all 4 years.

Jimbo is right though. Degrees will definitely help you later down the road. After I get done with this school, time permitting, I plan on continuing my education past the Associates I'll have when I get done. Either that or utilize my benefits to get me into another field as a backup plan. That all depends on whether or not I get that first job in a timely manner.

The Post 9/11 GI Bill gives you 36 consecutive months of benefits. That's 3 years of going to school every month. If this 4 year program doesn't include Summer schooling, the benefits will last you all 4 years.

Jimbo is right though. Degrees will definitely help you later down the road. After I get done with this school, time permitting, I plan on continuing my education past the Associates I'll have when I get done. Either that or utilize my benefits to get me into another field as a backup plan. That all depends on whether or not I get that first job in a timely manner.

I would much rather have a 2 year degree and have some bennies left over than a 4 year in something I have no plans to get in to...The 4 year would be if I went to Northeast as that's the only thing they offer right now...